1. You need to complete and sign a Student Enrollment Packet and turn it in with a copy of child’s Birth Certificate and Immunization Records.
2. The main office will email (if applicable), or call a confirmation receipt of your child’s enrollment form.
3. Once student is enrolled, an official enrollment letter will be mailed.
The completion of the enrollment process is pending receipt of the following documents (included in Enrollment Packet):
• Health Screening
• School Policies Support Agreement
• Media Release
• Home Language Survey
• Emergency Contact Card
• No Child Left Behind Survey
• McKinney-Vento Homeless Survey
• Records Request Form
• IEP and Evaluation*
These forms are available on our website at www.LegacyTraditional.org. You are welcome to mail or fax your documents. These forms can also be picked up at any of the school offices listed on the website.
*An IEP and/or evaluation is not required for admission but is required for services.
New students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with the following priorities:
1. Children of employees of the school
2. Children with siblings already accepted into the program
3. Date pre-enrollment form received
4. Program Capacity